How do I sign up?
Sign up online at this registration link
Students should select a team other than “Control.” Registration is open until November 1st, 2014.
What if I would like to be a Team Chief?
Please indicate this in the comments section of the registration form. November 2nd is the cutoff for team and control assignments, after which Chiefs will be assigned.
What should I wear?
Students – student casual.
Military – Business attire - uniforms are not required.
Sport coat is sufficient for briefers.
What about parking?
Directions to parking areas and Fletcher will be posted under ‘Directions’
Where can I eat?
Complimentary continental breakfast and lunch will be served on Saturday – all participants are guests of The Fletcher School
What do I need to do in preparation?
- Plan on a 60 minute instructional briefing the first day
- Thorough knowledge of background and procedures
- Responsible for team’s preparation and execution
- Thorough knowledge of background, procedures and resources on web site
- Laptops – most people prefer to use their own laptop, only limited computers will be provided.
- We will be offering advance registration for complementary wireless access – please keep an eye out for an email notification, and we strongly recommend you register your laptop in advance.
How do I use my laptop on the Tufts network?
In order to have your computers available online for the exercise, your laptops must be registered prior to arriving. Please visit this link which has instructions for finding a mac address and a link to the RUP. Tufts turns registrations in 24 business hours. Your participants would need to register prior to coming to Tufts in order to have their computers online when they get here.
What else should I bring?
Sweater or jacket (some classrooms might be cool)
Laptop (please register in advance – notification will be sent when this is available)