Participating is easy. Here’s how:
- Create a free Flickr account, if you don’t already have one (www.Flickr.com). You agree to abide by Flickr’s Community Guidelines and Terms of Service.
- Send an e-mail to CPR@Tufts.edu using your Tufts e-mail address. Provide your Flickr username and request to be added to the Fletcher Perspectives Flickr group.
- Accept the forthcoming invitation to join the Fletcher Perspectives Flickr group.
- Add your exhibit to the Fletcher Perspectives Flickr group during the entry period:
- Upload your exhibit photos to your Flickr Account. Include a title and short description for each photo submitted.
- Create a Set containing all of the photos in your exhibit, and name that Set the title of your Exhibit.
- Click the group Discussion titled “Submit Your Entry Here” and Reply to the discussion by pasting the link to your Set between brackets (e.g., “[http://www.flickr.com/photos/username/sets/…. ]”)
- Also add a selection of photos (2 or 3) in the Set to the Fletcher Perspectives Flickr Group for browsing. Please note that participation in this group is by invitation only; however, anyone can view the group page.
- Questions? Email CPR@Tufts.edu .
* Fletcher will cover the cost of the prints, mats and frames, which become the property of The Fletcher School. Winner agrees to sign all relevant display releases and to participate in the hanging of the exhibit