* PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON FOR UPDATED INFORMATION FOR INCOMING FALL 2014 STUDENTS *
How to Obtain your Tufts.edu Email Account, Tufts Student ID Number, and Tufts Username
You should create your Tufts email address and obtain your Student ID number as soon as possible since official emails will be sent to your new Tufts email address:
Obtaining Your Tufts Username (assigned to you when you set-up your Tufts email account)
- To create your Tufts email address, please log back into your Tufts Graduate Application Management account: https://grad.admissions.tufts.edu/app/login.aspx. If you do not remember your username and password, please click "Don’t know your username and password?" to retrieve it, or send an email to Fletcher Admissions Office at FletcherAdmissions@tufts.edu with your full name to re-request it.
- After you have successfully logged into your Tufts Graduate Application Management account, click, "Get your Tufts email address," then follow the instructions to create your Tufts email account. If you are not able to log in to your Tufts Graduate Application Management account after reviewing the instructions, please contact the Fletcher Admissions Office.
- Once you’ve successfully logged in to your Tufts Graduate Application Management, you will also see that your Tufts Student ID # is listed under your name. Your ID # (also called Empl-ID) is a 7-digit number. Please be sure to keep your Tufts Student ID # for your records. You will need your Tufts Student ID number to create your Tufts e-Bill account, which will enable you to view your tuition and other charges.
Note: Tufts e-Bill is the system you will use to pay your tuition. You will receive an email from the Tufts University Student Services Center with details about how to set up your e-Billing account. Your student tuition bill for the Spring 2014 Semester will be issued in November. You will receive an email notification whenever a new bill has been generated and review your bill online. You will not receive a paper tuition bill. For your files, here is the link to the Bursar's e-Billing information webpage: http://uss.tufts.edu/bursar/eBill/.
- Once you set up your Tufts email account, you may access it by using this web address: https://exchange.tufts.edu.
- If you wish to set-up forwarding, vacation notices, etc., of your Tufts email to another email account, you may do so by going to: https://tuftstools.tufts.edu. Also, if you have a Smartphone or other mobile device and you want to set it up to receive your Tufts email, please review the directions available at: https://wikis.uit.tufts.edu/confluence/display/infoexchange/md-setup.
- For more information about your Tufts Email Account, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact the Eaton Computer Lab at 617-627-3701.
- You will need your Tufts Username (also referred to as: UTLN - Universal Tufts Login Name) and Password to login to many computer systems at Tufts; it looks like this: "jsmith01." It consists of your first initial, the first five letters of your last name, and two randomly assigned digits. Your Tufts Username is assigned to you when you set-up your Tufts Email Account along with your Password.
- Your assigned Username and Password will also enable you to log into the Tufts new Integrated Student Information System, iSIS (go.tufts.edu/isis).
- Please note after completing the process to obtain your assigned Username and Password, it will take approximately 2-3 days to gain iSIS access.
- Additionally, your assigned Username and Password will enable you to access the web-based platform, Trunk, where faculty post their courses’ syllabi, readings, etc.
- Tufts Information Technology Services (ITS) provides email and network support to students. If you have any difficulty, please email ITS at: email@example.com.