* PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON FOR UPDATED INFORMATION FOR INCOMING FALL 2014 STUDENTS *
Indicating Your Faculty Advisor Preferences
If you haven't already completed the Survey Monkey New Student (Januarian) Information Online Form and selected the Fletcher Faculty members that are your top three preferences (in priority order) for your Faculty Advisor, please be sure to complete this online form by the December 15 deadline: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Januarian.
- You'll see in the Survey Monkey New Student (Januarian) Information Online Form that the Faculty Advisor section includes a brief description about the Fletcher Faculty member's subject matter expertise, as well as details about their availability this year.
- Faculty Advisor assignments are made principally on the basis of a student's academic interests. You are encouraged to consult widely among the faculty when making plans and considering options.
- If we do not receive your Faculty Advisor preferences by the December 15 deadline, the Office of the Registrar will assign to you a Faculty Advisor.
- The name of your Faculty Advisor will be included in your Orientation Packet, which you will receive during the mandatory Spring 2014 (Januarian) Orientation Program.
- If you wish to change your Faculty Advisor, you may do so after January 14; please consult with the Office of the Registrar after January 14 to process your Faculty Advisor change request.