The Fletcher School produces annually, Fletcher Faces, a booklet that provides general information about students, including photos, as well as photos of staff and faculty. This printed publication is available only to members of the Fletcher community (Fletcher students, faculty, and staff).
Friday, December 21, 2012 is the deadline to submit your general information, biographical statement, and photo for inclusion in Fletcher Faces:
General Information and Biographical Statement
- We ask students to provide some general information and to write a brief biographical statement (no more than 200 words) to be shared with their fellow Fletcher students.
- The brief bio should include highlights of your pre-Fletcher career, as well as your current academic interests, and should be written in the first person. For example, please write "I love to travel" and do not write, "Jim Smith loves to travel."
- Fletcher Faces also includes general information about where you completed your undergraduate degree, the foreign languages that you speak other than English, your hometown (city, state, and country), nickname/preferred name, and the name of spouse/partner (if applicable). The objective in publishing this information is to enable you to network with your classmates for career, academic, and social purposes.
- Important to Note: Please only submit the General Information and Biographical Statement to our office via the Survey Monkey electronic form available at this web link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Fletcher_January_2013_Incoming.
- The Survey Monkey electronic form also prompts you to provide your "Preferred First and Last Name for Name Tag and Name Tent." You will need to bring your Name Tent Card to all classes and you will need to wear your Name Tag to all Fletcher networking events.
- All JPEG photos must be submitted to our email address (and not through the Survey Monkey link): FletcherRegistrar@tufts.edu for inclusion in Fletcher Faces.
- The photo should be labeled with your name in the following manner: LastName,FirstName.jpg.
Please note the following requirements when submitting your photo:
- The image file is in JPEG format and ends with the .jpg filename extension.
- The image file is not more than 3 MB.
- The image is a clear, front view, full face of you alone, taken in normal street attire without a hat or dark glasses.
- You are in front of a plain, light (white or off-white) background.
- The photo is sufficiently recent to be a good likeness (normally within the last 6 months).
- Your face is at least 300 pixels in width and height (the more pixels the better).
If you have questions about privacy, or you do not wish to be included in Fletcher Faces, please contact the Fletcher Office of the Registrar in advance of the December 21 deadline: FletcherRegistrar@tufts.edu.