Please review the Faculty Advisor Preferences Form and email your Faculty Advisor preferences to the Fletcher Office of the Registrar (email@example.com) by Friday, December 21, 2012
- Faculty Advisor assignments are made principally on the basis of a student's academic interests. You are welcome and, indeed, encouraged to consult widely among the faculty when making plans and considering options.
- If we do not receive your Faculty Advisor preferences by December 21, the Office of the Registrar will assign to you a Faculty Advisor.
- The name of your Faculty Advisor will be included in your Orientation Packet, which you will receive during the mandatory January 2013 Orientation Program.
- If you wish to change your Faculty Advisor, you may do so after January 25; please consult with the Office of the Registrar after January 25 to process your change request.
- Please note your Faculty Advisor does not need to serve as your Capstone Project Advisor―in most cases, they are different.