Learn about the Tufts University Student Information System called, iSIS, which supports registration, grades, transcripts, student financials, and more.
iSIS Information Sheet (please note while this document features 2013 dates it provides a general idea about the timing to anticipate for 2014).
Once Your Matriculation for the Fall 2014 Semester is Processed (IN AUGUST), Please Refer to the Guidelines Below About How to Navigate iSIS for Enrolled Fletcher Students
You will use the iSIS system during Registration for your official enrollment in courses in fall and spring semesters.
Here is the weblink to access iSIS: http://go.tufts.edu/isis
If you are not able to access your "usual" iSIS view, it may be that you need to "Clear the Cache, Cookies, and Pop-Ups" that can cause an issue; review these guidelines as needed when using Firefox, Safari, and Chrome web browsers.
Here are a few select action-items that may be conducted via iSIS:
- Officially Register for your courses during each semesters' Registration Period following these visual step-by-step directions.
- Obtain Official Transcripts following these visual step-by-step directions, which are signed by the Registrar, and printed on Fletcher transcript paper with an official watermark and enclosed in a sealed envelope. With your request submission in iSIS, you may arrange for the Official Transcript to be mailed to a third-party or for the Official Transcript to be available for you to pick-up from the Fletcher Registrar's Office.
- Independently Obtain an Unofficial Transcript following these visual step-by-step directions (not signed by the Registrar and features an Unofficial mark when viewed or printed).
You may independently download an Unofficial Transcript and save an electronic version on your desktop which may be printed or emailed.
Important to Note: If you are downloading an Unofficial Transcript, when you click on the View Report button, if nothing happens, it is likely because you have Pop-Ups blocked; here are instructions how to unblock Pop-Ups.
- Check if you have a Hold on your student account, following these visual step-by-step directions, which prevents you from enrolling in courses, as well as fulfillment of any transcript requests. You may also view the department that placed the Hold on your student account so you may work directly with the department in order to independently resolve the hold.
- Review your billing account activity, following these visual step-by-step directions, which helps to ensure that you avoid any late payment fees.
Grant access to a section of your record in iSIS following these step-by-step directions; this feature in iSIS enables you to provide access to others (e.g., parents, spouses/partners, sponsoring agencies, a Fletcher faculty
member whom you are seeking to write a letter of recommendation on your
behalf, etc.) to a section of your record in iSIS. You may control which section of your iSIS record and information your invited viewers may access. Also, you may revoke access immediately at any time. This access is VIEW only. You should also note that if you are providing access for someone to see your financial account on iSIS it does NOT mean that they have access to pay your bill or see the detail. In order for that to happen, they need to be invited to view your eBill account. Additionally, if at any time your invited viewer forgets their access and pin, you will need to revoke their access and restart the process of inviting a viewer.
- Check Graduation Status