Indicating Your Faculty Advisor Preferences
If you haven't already completed the Survey Monkey New Student Information Online Form and selected the Fletcher Faculty members that are your top three (in priority order) preferences for your Faculty Advisor, please be sure to complete this online form by the July 1 deadline:
- You'll see in the Survey Monkey New Student Information Online Form that the Faculty Advisor section includes a brief overview of the Fletcher Faculty member's subject matter expertise, as well as details about their availability next year.
- Faculty Advisor assignments are made principally on the basis of a student's academic interests. You are encouraged to consult widely among the faculty when making plans and considering options.
- If we do not receive your Faculty Advisor preferences, the Office of the Registrar will assign to you a Faculty Advisor.
- The name of your Faculty Advisor will be included in your Orientation Packet, which you will receive during the mandatory Fall 2014 Orientation Program.
- If you wish to change your Faculty Advisor, you may do so after September 3; please consult with the Office of the Registrar after September 3 to process your Faculty Advisor change request.
- Please note your Faculty Advisor does NOT need to also serve as your Capstone Project Advisor―in most cases, they are different Fletcher Faculty members.