All MA Applicants should read thoroughly the Admissions section of the website before applying. The list below provides a general overview of the MA application requirements.
- Application for Admission
- Application Fee of $70
- Official Academic Transcripts
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Supplemental Essay
- Official Test Score Reports
- GMAT or GRE required of ALL applicants
TOEFL/IELTS/PTE: required of international students whose native language is not English and who have not earned a university degree where English was the primary language of instruction.
- Evaluative Interview (optional)
- Scholarship Application (if applicable)
Deadlines for applicants wishing to enroll in the fall are as follows:
- November 15: Early notification; non-binding
- January 15: Regular deadline
- February 10: Final deadline, no scholarship consideration
All supplemental materials including recommendations, transcripts, and test scores must arrive at the Office of Admissions by the application date to be considered on-time.