Payroll and taxes

Please contact Ms. Edna Gilreath, Human Resources Service Center Manager, at 617-627-3075, Ext.75504 for questions on the following forms:

  • W-4, Employee Withholding Allowance Certificate form;
  • I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification form;
  • Foreign National Information form;
  • Form 8233, to apply for tax treaty benefits for those that are eligible*;
  • Direct Deposit Form.

*The Tufts University Human Resources Service Center can help you to determine whether you are eligible for tax treaty benefits. You can only apply for tax treaty benefits after you have obtained a social security number.

Helpful IRS Links Relating to Foreign Taxation

Tax Information (Gen. Info. On Taxes & Payroll)