- MSc, Public Nutrition, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- PhD, The treatment of acute malnutrition in sub Saharan Africa, University College London
- Senior researcher nutrition in emergencies
- Assistant professor with teaching and research responsibilities
- Member of the UN Inter Agency Standing Committee’s Global Nutrition Cluster
- The identification and treatment of acute malnutrition, community-based programming, the nutritional support of people living with HIV, delivery science and institutional capacity building for nutrition in emergencies.
• Sadler K, Kerac M, Collins S, Khengere H, Nesbitt A. Improving the management of severe acute malnutrition in an area of high HIV prevalence. J Trop Pediatr 2008; 54(6):364-369.
• Sadler K, Myatt M, Feleke T, Collins S. A comparison of the program coverage of two therapeutic feeding interventions implemented in neighbouring districts of Malawi. Public Health Nutr 2007;1-7.
• Collins S, Sadler K, Dent N, Khara T, Guerrero S, Myatt M et al. Key issues in the success of community-based management of severe malnutrition. Food Nutr Bull 2006; 27(3):S49-S82.
• Collins S, Dent N, Binns P, Bahwere P, Sadler K, Hallam A. Management of severe acute malnutrition in children. Lancet 2006; 368(9551):1992-2000.
• Sadler K, Bahwere P, Guerrero S, Collins S. Community-based therapeutic care in HIV-affected populations. Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg 2006; 100(1):6-9.
• Myatt M, Feleke T, Collins S, Sadler K. A field trial of a survey method for estimating the coverage of selective feeding programs. Bulletin of the World Health Organization 2005; 83(1):20-26.CoursesSPRING TERM