- Graduate Student Associate, Harvard University
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Harvard University
- Research Fellow, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- BA, University of Haifa
- MA, University of Western Australia
- PhD, Wayne State University
- Former Henry Hart Rice Professor of Conflict Analysis and Resolution at George Mason University
- visiting teaching roles held at Harvard University, The Fletcher School, Tel Aviv University, Boston College, Najah National University and The University of Massachusetts at Boston
- founding Director of Mada al-Carmel: Arab Center for Applied Social Research in Haifa, Israel
• Rouhana, N.N. (Ed.). (2007). Attitudes of Palestinians in Israel on Key Political and Social Issues: Survey Research Results. Haifa: Mada al-Carmel. http://www.mada-research.org/publications/sruan2.htm.
• Rouhana, N.N. (1997). Palestinian citizens in an ethnic Jewish state: Identities in conflict. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press, 312 pp.BOOK CHAPTERS
• Rouhana, N. N. (2008). Reconciling history and equal citizenship in Israel: Democracy and the politics of historical denial. In Will Kymlicka and Bashir Bashir (Eds.). The Politics of Reconciliation in Multicultural Societies. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2008.
• Peled, Y. & Rouhana N. N. (2007). Transitional justice and the right of return of the Palestinian refugees. In E. Benvenisti; C. Gans; S. Hanafi (Eds.). Israel and the Palestinian Refugees. 8, 141-158.CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS
• April 2008 Co-Organizer and Co-Chair. “The Future of Dialogue and Problem Solving Workshops”. A one-day workshop held at Point of View, George Mason University.
• January 2008 Exile and Return in Israeli and Palestinian Discourse: between Division and Coexistence. A paper presented at conference on “Di/Visions: Culture and Politics of the Middle East.” The House of World Cultures, Berlin, Germany.
• January 2008 Participant in the Yale Law School Middle East Legal Studies Seminar. The Moral Imperative in the Middle East. Yale Law School. Istanbul, Turkey.
• November 2007 Organizer and Co-Chair. "Towards Defining the State of the Field: A Research Agenda for Conflict Resolution." A one-day workshop organized by Point of View at George Mason University.CoursesNOT CURRENTLY OFFERED