Thank you for your interest in The Fletcher School! We look forward to receiving your application.
We offer a variety of degree programs to meet your personal and professional goals. The Degree Programs Comparison Chart offers a basic comparison of each degree program's key features.
We request that all candidates apply using the online application. However, if you are in an area with difficult computer connection you may submit a paper application. Please email the Admissions Office, email@example.com, for an electronic copy of the paper application.
- Application for Admission
- Application Fee of $70
- Official Academic Transcripts
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Essay 1: Personal Statement
- Essay 2
- Essay 3 (MIB and Ph.D. applicants only)
- Official Test Score Reports (see specific degree program requirements below)
- Evaluative Interview (optional)
- Scholarship Application (if applicable)
- Ph.D. Dissertation Proposal ( Ph.D. candidates only, two to five pages)
- Master’s Thesis or Writing Sample (Ph.D. candidates only)
- List of Ph.D. programs to which you are applying (Ph.D. candidates only)
Current students and graduates of the MALD program should contact the PhD Program Director for application instructions.
Application materials and supporting documents become the confidential property of The Fletcher School and are not returnable. We suggest that for your own records, you retain a copy of the application and make a copy of those documents that are not confidential.
Please select the appropriate link below for specific degree program application instructions.