Non-Fletcher Students - Please review the Spring 2014 Cross-Registration information below.
Fletcher Students - Please review the Cross-Registration Information posted on the Registrar's Office webpage: http://www.fletcher.tufts.edu/Academic/Registrar-Office.
Fall 2013 Final Exam Period Information for Non-Fletcher Students
Spring 2014 Cross-Registration for Non-Fletcher Students
- Begins: Tuesday, January 14, 2014
- Deadline to Submit Cross-Registration Petition: Friday, January 24, 2014
- Drop Deadline: 5:00 PM, Friday, February 14, 2014
* Notify your school's Registrar's Office by February 14 deadline.
Tufts Students (Non-Fletcher Students):
- If you are a Tufts undergraduate student you will also need to obtain the signature of your Tufts Advisor on the Cross-Registration Petition that you obtain from the Tufts University Student Services Center.
- The completed Cross-Registration Petition (obtained from the Tufts University Services Center) must be submitted in-person to the Fletcher Office of the Registrar and Student Academic Programs (Goddard 212) by the stated cross-registration deadline (see above). You must also complete and submit simultaneously to the Fletcher Registrar's Office this Fletcher Cross-Registration Course Enrollment Form.
- Once the Cross-Registration Petition has been submitted to Fletcher Registrar's Office, as well as the Fletcher Cross-Registration Course Enrollment Form, if a seat is available in the class, the Cross-Registration Petition will be endorsed by the Fletcher Registrar and notification of your approval for cross-registration enrollment in the Fletcher course(s) will be directed to the Tufts University Student Services Center in Dowling Hall (appropriate copies of petitions will be forwarded to them) for final approval and processing (course added to your Tufts transcript).
Submit a Cross-Registration Petition obtained from the Harvard Cross-Registration website or your Harvard School's Registrar's Office that is signed by the instructor of the Fletcher course.
- Bring the completed Cross-Registration form in-person to the Fletcher Office of of the Registrar and Student Academic Programs (Goddard 212) by the stated cross-registration deadline (see above). You must also complete and submit simultaneously to the Fletcher Registrar's Office this Fletcher Cross-Registration Course Enrollment Form.
- If a seat is available, the Cross-Registration Petition will be processed and sent back to the Registrar's Office at your Harvard school for processing (course added to your Harvard transcript).
- In the event that you decide to drop the course by the Fletcher drop deadline (refer to the Academic Calendar for each semester's deadline dates), you will need to inform your Registrar's Office at Harvard so they may remove the course from your transcript. As a courtesy, please inform the Fletcher instructor so they are aware that you are no longer in the course.
Fletcher Academic Calendar
2013-2014 Academic Calendar
Please note each semesters' Drop Deadline, as well as the Final Exam Period.
Fletcher Course Schedules, Descriptions, Shopping Day Schedule
Trunk for Cross-Registrants:
Please review information about Trunk (faculty use to post course syllabi, assignments, etc.):
Guidelines for Trunk
Please contact the Fletcher Registrar's Office at: FletcherRegistrar@tufts.edu